Course Name: FE Analysis control parameter- Advance
Course Code: AE20AM8003V0
Course Description :
In this course on analysis tool training
advance and basic, from BridgeNow Academy.
Key pointers about the course on aircraft metallic
· Creation of advanced FE model in another pre-processor like PATRAN
or use of FE model created in Hypermesh into another pre-processor by importing
· Update and modify properties, materials, loads and boundary
conditions etc. Isotropic, anisotropic and orthotopic material creation like
Metallic and composite.
· Use of utility and tool bar menu options for advance meshing and
· Example problem from MSC software for common non-linear static
analysis, buckling and post buckling analyses, frequency response and shock
· Application of knowledge base from example problem to a real complex
engineering problem for above analyses.
· Creation of analysis deck for non-linear static analysis, buckling
and post buckling analyses, frequency response and shock load analyses.
· Analysis control parameters for advance analyses and submission of
analysis deck to solver.
Perform post process of the analysis
results and result interpretation.
Course Takeaways / Overview
The takeaways from this course are
· Importing and update advance FE model created in Hypermesh into
· Element properties and respective metallic and composited material
applied to FE model.
· To create and edit the solver deck outside pre-processor for
· Application and use of utility and tools option for advance meshing
· Advanced example problem and extrapolation of knowledge to real
complex engineering problems
· Solution parameter control for non-linear, buckling and post
buckling analyses, frequency response and shock and impact analyses
· To import, visualize and interpret the FEA results
To make logical conclusions
from analysis results and result presentation
· Lesson 1: Types of non-linearity and preparing
for non-Linear analysis
· Lesson 2: Buckling and post buckling Analysis
· Lesson 3: Direct Transient & dynamic shock
· Lesson 4: Frequency response Analysis
Pre-requisite: Mechanical/Aeronautical/Automobile Engineer
Training Method: Instruction based
Course Validity: 90 days from the date of enrolment.
Downloadable Exercises: NA
Recommended Practice Hours: NA